Public Works Project.
Location:Multiple Sites in Northern CA
Project Type:Public Works Project
Environment:Waste Water Treatment Facilities
Local Electrical contractor specializing in water treatment plants received several bid awards for electrical installations throughout Northern California. Client lacked the ability to staff up for eight concurrent projects and needed a way to certified electrical talent to complete 28,000 hours worth of work.
Scope of Work:
Our client was responsible for multi-site electrical upgrades in several water treatment plants that included modifications such as:
- Upgrading instrumentation, controls, and electrical facilities.
- Removed and replace existing electrical systems
- Installing PVC coated rigid conduit
- Fire Alarm and Sprinkler upgrades
- New digital controls; graphical HMI control stations, PLC panels, MCCs, engine-mounted instrumentation, controls, and programming.
- Site specific safety training
- Weekly Certified Payroll and DIR Compliance
Valence developed and executed recruiting / sourcing program to locate electricians with the skilled needed to complete work at various project sites in Northern California. Leveraging existing networks and past project experience Valence top tap into its own talent pool to help electrical contractor build a stable team for the project duration.
Back to all Projects
With the help of Valence, our client contractor was able to procure the high demand talent it needed to complete all 8 projects with on time in within budget. Client met 100% prevailing wage and Davis Bacon reporting requirements for a total of 28,269 hrs of work performed on public works projects.